Study Motivation: 15 Quotes To Motivate You
Study is typically one of those things that requires a quick self-pep-talk before we can get started and get into the mood.
Let's not lie, there are usually a few other activities we'd rather be doing.
After getting out your books and creating your study space, take some time to get motivated and get your brain into gear.
If you're in need of a little study inspo, read these 15 quotes below to get in the zone.
Or, if you know someone else needing a little study motivation, you can share them using the social links below.
1. It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela
2. the expert in anything was once a beginner. - Helen Hayes
3. A year from now you'll wish you started today.
4. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
5. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don't, pretend that you do and at some point, you will. - Venus Williams
6.The secret to getting ahead is getting started. - Mark Twain
7. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
8. Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.
9. Dreams don't work unless you do.
10. Success depends on the second letter.
11. Don't stop until you're proud.
12. You are so close to the victory, don't you dare give up now.
13. Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.
14. Study because you can.
15. You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way.
(All picture sources linked in the image)
Looking for songs to improve your concentration while studying? We've put together a study play list just for you: