10 Best Motivational Quotes of All Time
Updated: Nov 11, 2019
If you're having one of those weeks where you're looking for a burst of energy, these 10 quotes are a must-read.
1. Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
2. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. - Napoleon Hill
3. Imagine with all your mind. Believe with all your heart. Achieve with all your might.
4. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney
5. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
6. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. - Steve Jobs
7. Work until your idols become your rivals. - Drake
8. Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.
9. Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. - Sam Levenson
10. Nothing worth having comes easy.
Hopefully, your glass is now half full...
If you're looking for more ways to become motivated? Read more tips here.